Friday, October 3, 2008

Hawkman Infant T-Shirt


While searching the Intarweb for a Hawkman t-shirt (of which there are sadly very few!), I came across this little gem.  Get this though: It's a shirt for infants!

That's right, The Retro Baby sells actually sells retro, "Junk Food" style clothes for infants up to 24 months of age.  How bizarre is that?  With the geeks and nerds of the world going out and reproducing, I suppose it was inevitable, but still, this seems a little strange to me!

You can check out the listing for the Hawkman shirt here.  They have other superhero styles, although I feel I should point out to some of my fellow bloggers that there is no Aquaman, Green Arrow, or Martian Manhunter stuff available at this time, while Hawkgirl shows up in a group shot with Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Mary Marvel.  Neener!

Image: Hawkman infant t-shirt, and detail, retrieved from The Retro Baby.

1 comment:

Rick L. Phillips said...

that is odd to only sell those kinds of shirts for babies.