Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Waiting In The Wings -- 10/14/2009


It's Wednesday, which means new comics!  Do we have anything fresh featuring the Pinioned Powerhouses this week?

Blackest Night #1 3rd Printing -- In case you missed the first two printings, you too can see the murder of Hawkman and Hawkgirl and their resurrection as Black Lanterns!  ... I guess I shouldn't have spoiled that, since ostensibly someone buying the 3rd printing might not have read it yet... oh well.

Green Lantern Corps #41 -- After the reveal of sorts of the "Lovers" in a recent issue of Green Lantern, something could be made of either them or the regular old Black Lantern Hawks in this issue.  I am buying the main Blackest Night book, but not the tie-ins.  I wonder how DC will collect these comics?  

Trinity v.3 TP -- I believe this finishes up this weekly series, which at some point I am going to have to bundle these together on In Stock Trades or something.  Seems like a lot of money, sure, but you know me and Hawkman.

No comments: