Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hawkman on Batman: The Brave And The Bold


With a thanks to Rick for giving me the heads up, we have here the first released image of Hawkman, along with other members of the Justice Society of America, from Cartoon Network's wild and wooly Batman: The Brave And The Bold cartoon.  The original superhero crew will make their debut on January 15th in an episode entitled "The Golden Age Of Justice!"  No word on who the badguy will be (Vandal Savage?  Per Degaton?  Hitler?!)  (Okay, so proably not Hitler.)

This picture is small but all of the characters look fantastic.  We have seen Wildcat and Flash previously, but Hawkman, Dr. Mid-Nite, and Hourman all look great in the bold (no pun intended) style of the show.  I do find it a little amusing that Hawkman is actually a little less barrel-chested here than he was on Justice League!

Definitely one to look forward to, along with appearances coming up from the Doom Patrol and the Metal Men as well!

Image: Justice Society of America from Batman: The Brave And The Bold, 2009, image acquired from TV Squad.

1 comment:

Rick L. Phillips said...

Wow this is the first I have heard of the Metal Men being on. I have fallen behind in my B&B viewing. But I hope this gives them the change at a series that I have always thought the Metal Men deserved.