Thursday, December 2, 2010

Waiting In The Wings -- 12/2/2010

Any newly released Hawkstuff out there for consumption this week?  Let's take a look and see!

Batman Confidential #51 -- Continuing the story from the previous issue featuring the classic Justice League, the Winged Wonder should put in at least a token appearance in this issue.

Brightest Day #15 -- I just received my copy of Brightest Day #13 last night, and it was the first of my new comics I read.  Needless to say I was beaming like an idiot and need to read it again.  It's pretty clear that Johns (because this is Johns' story and not Tomasi) is using stuff that he either couldn't or did not get the chance to get to in his Volume 4 run, and  massaging it to fit into the current status quo.  And I am personally fine with that.  This particular issue looks to be a Martian Manhunter showcase but the Hawks might pop up on a tease or "look in."

No comments: