Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting In The Wings -- 01/19/2011

Well, now that the storm is over let's check out the Hawkstuff, shall we?

Brightest Day #18 -- I'll have a preview of this coming up in a bit, but we know that this issue catches up with our favorite Winged Wonders on Zamaron after Queen Shrike used her portal to teleport there.  Remember that Geoff Johns said the Hawks were cursed... that can't be good right?

DC Comics Presents The Atom #1 -- Collecting a pair of Atom stories, I might pick this one up just to read some adventures of Hawkman's #1 pal.  I am also intrigued by the big Atom special coming out collecting the rest of the co-feature... although I would have much preferred just to get the whole thing in a trade paperback.  Unless DC intends to do that afterwards?  Is that Lemire Atom even worth reading?

Young Justice #0 -- I don't think they will play a large role in this, but the Hawks may pop up here.

No comments: